The STEALTH Bibs, combined with the matching STEALTH Jacket, adapts the benefits of STORMR’s Neoprene Core Technology to the needs of a hard-charging waterfowler. All of STORMR’s technologically-advanced and user-friendly features are integrated, and the specific needs of water-oriented hunters are addressed including a kill-switch D-ring, two fleece-lined hand-warmer rests, call holders and tether and knee high splash proof zippers for easy on and off.
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Kill-Switch D-Ring
- Two Fleece-Lined Chest Hand-Warmer Rests
- Non-Corrosive Splash Proof Zipper
- Full-Length Interior Storm Flap
- Glued, Blind-Stitched and Thermal Taped Seams
- Adjustable Velcro Waistband
- Splash Proof Exterior Pockets with PU Coated Non-Corrosive Zippers
- Call Holders and Tether
- Two Cargo Style Gear Pockets with Velcro Closures
- Abrasion Resistant Knee and Seat Reinforcement
- Knee High Splash Proof Zippers for EZ On and Off
- Reinforced Adjustable Velcro Ankle Cuffs
Realtree Max-4® wetlands camo is one of the most successful duck hunting camo patterns ever designed. It is the culmination of Bill Jordan’s years of experience creating and marketing camo designs. The Max-4 camo design features cattails, millet, milo, cornstalks, sunflowers, oak and maple leaves, cedar and oak limbs, and a variety of other plant life. The pattern offers maximum effectiveness as waterfowl camo in any open terrain—without geographical limitations. It is the largest camo artwork on the market. Formerly Advantage Max-4
Neoprene Core Technology™ revolutionizes outerwear design by affixing our ultra-thin neoprene core with proven outdoor fabrics in a special lamination process. Until this process was perfected, no one could produce neoprene this thin and this warm. As a result of this breakthrough, STORMR products provide superior warmth, inherent flotation and incredible flexibility. Interior moisture-wicking fleece keeps you warm while the exterior windproof, waterproof shell beads water on impact. WATCH THE VIDEO TO LEARN MORE.